These are our terms and conditions. They apply each time you use our App and we will assume that you’ve read them each time you use the App. They do change from time to time and you promise to re-read them each time you visit us.
We support the services offered by GambleAware and GamCare and always advocate responsible gambling. If you think you may have a gambling problem, we urge you to click on one of the following links:
NO GUARANTEED RESULTS
The aim of our service is to identify the most accurate probabilities for outcomes of football matches using big data, mathematical models and algorithms. The algorithms we use are designed to help our members find odds which represent a lower implied probability than our algorithms calculate. We do not advise on the outcome of games. How the information is used/interpreted is entirely down to the user. We cannot guarantee that using the Odds Tribe software will guarantee successful results.
These Terms and Conditions comprise the following sections:
- General Terms
- User Terms
which together form the basis of the relationship between us. Both you and we agree to be bound by the contents of each section.
YOUR PROMISES TO US
You agree that:
- You have the right to make this Agreement with us and you are over the age of 18 years.
- You will read the terms and conditions on any App we link you to.
- You won’t use robots, spiders, scrapers or similar things on the App.
- You won’t try to get around anything we put on the App to stop or limit access to parts of it.
- You won’t do anything that might cause our systems to crash.
- You won’t steal the App, or any part of it, for use in any other App or application, or for any other purpose.
- You won’t try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any programs or systems we use in connection with the App or the services it offers.
- You won’t copy, imitate or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own.
- You will not repost or otherwise publish any information on the App or which you obtain from any third party by using the App and the services it offers.
Either we or our business partners and affiliates own all the information and intellectual property on the App. Unless we give that right to you, you have no right to copy or use any of that information or intellectual property other than to use the App.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
You and we both agree that our Privacy Notice forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
We can’t promise that the App will meet your needs; that it will work properly; that it will be fit for a particular purpose or that it will not infringe the rights of others.
We can’t promise that the App will work with all systems; that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
We don’t endorse or recommend any product or service we promote using the App and you use such products and services entirely at your own risk.
The opinions expressed in any blogs appearing on the App are those of their author and do not necessarily reflect our own opinion. You should take full professional advice before pursuing any suggestions offered through the App.
We take all reasonable effort to test material before placing it on the App. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption or damage, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from the App.
If you link to any other App using the App you understand that separate conditions will apply to those Apps and that we have no control over those conditions – so you agree that you will read and understand them before using those Apps.
AVAILABILITY OF THE APP
We never guarantee that the App will be available all the time. If it’s unavailable for any reason you can’t hold us responsible for anything you lose as a result.
We have the right to change the App and the services it offers, suspend, or stop it at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
As far as we are allowed by law we deny liability for any losses of all kinds which you incur from using the App and the services we offer. You use the App and our services at your own risk.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
If you upload or pass any information to us which is incorrect in any way, we will have no liability to you for any actions, claims, costs or demands which follow that incorrect information and you will provide us with a complete indemnity in respect of all liability of whatever nature which we incur as a result.
MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE APP
You agree to re-read these Terms and Conditions each time you visit the App so as to understand any changes we’ve made to them.
If we change the App in any way these Terms and Conditions will apply to any changes we make.
These Terms and Conditions are made under the laws of England and Wales and that is the only jurisdiction which can govern them.
We and you agree that these Terms and Conditions do not form the basis of any partnership or co-venture.
These Terms and Conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions we have published and represent the entire understanding between you and us.
Time will not be of the essence in any part of any agreement between you and us.
You and we acknowledge and agree that the agreement formed as a result of these Terms and Conditions has not been entered into in reliance on anything said or promised by the other which is not included in these Terms and Conditions.
If a Court or other body says that any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, the rest of them will stand.
If either you or we need to give formal notice to the other, this must be done by email to the address each of us gives to the other from time to time.
These Terms and Conditions contain the entire understanding between you and us.
If you become a User you make the following warranties and agreements:
- You are a human being.
- You are using the App solely for the services it offers.
- You are using the services we offer for your own benefit and not for that of any third party.
- You will use your own skill and judgement to assess whether any suggestion we make is likely to assist you when placing a bet.
- You will only bet what you can afford to lose.
- You will use any suggestion given to you through our service for personal purposes and not for any commercial or other purposes and you will not pass or sell any suggestions you obtain using our services to any other person, firm or company, whether for profit or not.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, complete, up-to-date and is processed properly.
- We are an information provider and service facilitator only – we do not facilitate betting on any sporting or other activity.
If you are using our services from outside the United Kingdom, you must ensure that the services used are legal in the country you wish to receive them, as we have no ability to know or advise on any local law.
To become a User, you must create an Account with us and when you do so, you promise that:
- You will only have one Account with us.
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful.
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your Account with anyone else.
- You will keep your Account details confidential.
- You will not give your username or password to anyone else.
- You will log off when you are not using the App.
- Your username will not be offensive, suggest that you are someone else or that you represent a trade or brand name. We can change a username if we think it breaks this term.
If you cancel the Agreement within the cancellation period noted in our Cancellation Policy, and are entitled to a refund, we will make that refund to the account from which we received it. After that cancellation period has expired, you will be entitled to no refund, whether or not you use the services we offer.
We may close your Account if you break the Agreement or if there has been no activity on your Account for 12 months.
If any payment we send to your bank account is refused and you do not supply us with an alternative bank account within 28 days of us asking you, we may keep that payment to cover our costs and you will be entitled to nothing.
If you do anything which we think might be fraudulent, we may report those actions to the Police and the money standing to the credit of your account may be kept by us to cover the costs we incur in dealing with your fraud.
If you have not authenticated your current email address with us and/or if it cannot accept service emails from us and/or you mark our emails as spam, abusive or junk, then and in any such event, we can terminate your Account.
You have the right to opt out of our marketing emails at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can cancel your Account with us at any time – all you need to do is email us at email@example.com
These disclaimers are in addition to those contained in our General Terms.
The service we offer has been created by experts but is not infallible and cannot accommodate every variable. YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ACCEPT THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO WARRANT THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN ANY SPECIFIC RESULT.
We are not able to promise that the App will work how you expect it to work. We have tried to make it function in a manner which we think will match your expectations but we are unable to guarantee that it will.
We encourage the use of the forums we may provide from time to time and we are happy to accept honest criticism of the services we provide. When using any forums we may offer, either through the App or on other platforms, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- If you make a post, it must be based upon your honest opinion.
- When referring to the services we provide, you must post all relevant facts surrounding those services.
- You must correct any error in your post, upon request from us.
- When making a post you warrant that you are the author of that post; and that you own all rights associated with it and that we can repost it without paying or getting permission from anyone.
- When viewing posts you accept that we are not the author (unless we say we are) and that any views expressed may not be our views.
- If you see a post which you find objectionable, tell us as soon as you can and we will consider whether or not it should be removed.
You accept that our payment gateways will perform validation and authorisation checks before payment is authorised.
If you change the service you receive from us, that change will take effect from the next billing cycle.
We have the right to refuse any request for our services, at any time and for any reason – including but not limited to situations where we suspect that you may be committing a criminal offence and/or where we have reason to believe that you have broken these Terms and Conditions.
Our payment gateways may retain information relating to your bank and credit cards, so that they can provide the payment service we and you benefit from.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE)
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if that failure or delay arises because of any cause beyond our reasonable control.
Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond our reasonable control.
If this happens:
- We will tell you as soon as we reasonably can;
- We will do all that we, reasonably, can to minimise the delay;
- If we cannot minimise the delay, we will cancel the services and refund you the unused proportion of the payment you have made to us, using the same method by which you paid us.
TRANSFERRING RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
We may transfer (assign) our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to a third party. This might happen if we sell our business. If that happens, we will tell you and your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
You may not transfer (assign) your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation within 14 days of becoming a User
If you are a consumer, as defined by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, the following provisions apply:
- You may close your Account at any time within the period of 14 days after you become a User.
- To cancel, you must tell us within that period, either by:
- writing to us at: Flat 2, 10 Cliff Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 3DU; or
emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
using the cancellation section in our “My Subscriptions” page.
- If you cancel within the period mentioned above, we will refund all monies you have paid to us, to the bank account from which we received them, within 14 days of hearing of your cancellation.
- This right may be lost if you ask us to provide services to you within the 14-day period.
- This right is only available for your initial User application and does not apply to any renewals.
Note that any free trial period we offer when taking up the App forms part of the cancellation period mentioned above.
General Cancellation Provisions
After expiry of the 14-day period mentioned above, you will have no automatic right to end the Agreement.
You may cancel the Agreement at any time, by giving us notice, but we will not refund any fees you have paid us.
We may cancel the Agreement at any time:
- For any reason, if we give you 7 days’ notice; or
- If you have materially broken any of these terms, without any notice at all.
If we cancel the Agreement, without reason, we will refund to you, on a pro-rata basis, the unused portion of any fee you have paid to us.
The following words have the following meanings in these Terms and Conditions:
- Account means the account you create with us if you register with the App.
- Agreement means the agreement which comes into effect when you accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the App.
- User means any User who uses any of the services we offer.
- Service means each and any service provided to you by us.
- App is app.oddstribe.co.uk
- Subscription means any subscription to the services we offer.
- We are Odds Tribe Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 11268227 and whose registered office is at Flat 2, 10 Cliff Road, Plymouth, PL1 3DU.
- You are a visitor to the App.