Odds Tribe are committed to responsible gambling. Staying in control and managing your gambling behavior will enable you to enjoy your experience on our website. If at any point gambling stops being fun for you, causes you difficulties or you think you are at risk of developing a gambling problem, please contact us.
This page includes:
• Tips for betting responsibly
• Information about tools to help you control your gambling and self-exclusion options
• Information about other sources of help or advice about responsible gambling
• Information about preventing children from gambling
We encourage all our members to follow these tips:
• Gambling is a form of entertainment. Sometimes you’ll win and sometimes you’ll lose but treat it as an entertainment expense rather than a way to make money.
• Only gamble with money you can afford to lose. If you win it’s a bonus, but if you lose you won’t be left feeling stressed and anxious.
• Know your limits and be clear about them before you start to gamble. When you reach your limit stop gambling.
• Take a break. Gambling continuously without taking a break will impact your judgement.
• Don’t gamble when you’re upset or depressed.
• Don’t chase losses; walk away.
• Don’t try to win back lost money by placing bets you can’t afford.
• Set your limits, stick to them and stay in control of your gambling activities.
Responsible Gambling Tools
We provide several tools to help you stay in control of your gambling:
• Short break (1- 42 days)
• Self-exclusion (6 months -5 years)
Self-exclusion means asking us to exclude you from using Odds Tribe services for a minimum of six months.
We will take steps to ensure you cannot use our services, while you agree not to open additional accounts with Odds Tribe or to use accounts opened by others. During self-exclusion, we will not send e-mail marketing to you. The period of your self-exclusion can be extended at your request.
If you feel you need to take a break from gambling, we provide the facility for you to close your account for a minimum period of 6 months, with the option of a longer period if necessary.
To self-exclude, please contact our customer service team by chat or email and request to have your account self-excluded for a certain time frame, no less than six months.
During the exclusion period, your account will not be reopened under any circumstances. After the exclusion period has elapsed, a written request will be required before we will consider reopening the account. If we receive a written request after the exclusion period has elapsed, there is a 24-hour cooling off period, after which you will again need to confirm that you wish to reopen your account.
During this period, we will also take all reasonable measures to prevent you from using Odds Tribe services. When requesting self-exclusion, you are also agreeing to refrain from attempting to circumvent the procedures we have in place to prevent you from placing a bet during the exclusion period.
When you request to self-exclude, you will need to confirm the security details on your account and the period of self-exclusion. Once your request has been actioned, we will close your account until we receive final confirmation from you. Until you receive an email from us, confirming that your account has been closed, it is your own responsibility to refrain from using the site.
While your account is closed due to self-exclusion, you will not be able to log in.
If you decide to self-exclude from Odds Tribe, we encourage you to consider extending your self-exclusion to other gambling sites with which you have memberships, unsubscribing from gambling related social media and deleting all gambling related Apps from your devices.
To self-exclude from your account, contact us.
If you need any help or have any questions relating to your self-exclusion options, please contact us.
Problem Gambling: Help and Advice
The National Gambling HelpLine is free to call on 0808 8020 133 or you can use its text-based NetLine service (7 days a week, between 8am and midnight). It provides live, confidential, one-to-one information, advice and emotional support, and can signpost to further sources of specialist help, including its counselling services across the UK. More information can be found at www.gamcare.org.uk
If you have any questions about how Sun Bets can help you stay in control of your gambling, please contact us.
Protecting Children and Young People
Odds Tribe conducts age verification on all of its customers to confirm our customers are 18 years of age or older. If we are unable to confirm a customer’s age through electronic identification verification, we will suspend the account and request proof of age documentation.
Odds Tribe recommends that our members take the following steps to prevent children and young people from gambling:
• Keep your username, password and deposit details out of reach.
• Do not save passwords or use auto-fill on your computer.